WWE 2K22 is now available on all platforms, once again bringing wrestling back to the gaming world. Unfortunately, not everything is smooth, as an error message has appeared for many players. “Unable to communicate with WWE 2K22 server at this time” message may appear on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One. Here’s how to fix it.
How to fix WWE 2K22 error message “Unable to communicate with server at this time”
To fix the WWE 2K22 “Unable to communicate with the server at this time” error message, players should:
- Restart the game.
- Restarting WWE 2K22 can sometimes launch the game. Try it.
- Restart their system.
- Whether it’s a PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, or Xbox One, a restart often fixes any temporary issues players are having with the game.
- Check the internet connection.
- Make sure the game has a stable internet connection.
- It may be necessary to suspend uploads or downloads to provide WWE 2K22 with the necessary bandwidth to function properly.
- Use a wired connection.
- As convenient as wireless is, a wired connection offers a more stable and consistent connection (in most cases).
- Restart the router.
- Sometimes routers can act. Restart it and see if you can connect to WWE servers.
- Check if the game servers are down.
- Head to the official @WWEgames Twitter account to see if the game has scheduled maintenance or not.
At the time of writing, the previous downtime was March 9, and the issues were “due to the large number of concurrent players”, according to the WWE 2K22 Twitter Account.
In other gaming news, an Elden Ring fan has created an app that helps players track quests and NPCs. Monster Hunter Rise is the latest Nintendo Switch Online gaming trial. The US Department of Justice is investigating Activision insider trading.