Roles and responsibilities.
- Configure and manage servers of different operating systems such as Windows, Linux.
- Installation and troubleshooting and upgrading while implementing server improvement to improve performance, reliability and security.
- Design, implement and manage enterprise system technologies in AWS environment and Azure environment.
- To support technologies such as Active Directory, Hyper V, Internet and file server migration
- Cloud solutions and virtualization software such as VMware and Hyper-V.
- Provide support for the implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting of computer application systems.
- Microsoft M365 applications (Power Automate, BI, virtual agents, SharePoint, teams)
- Provide level 3 problem resolution and administration on the IT infrastructure.
Daily management of Microsoft Server Linux Vmware Storage AWS Backup platforms.
- Work closely with senior engineers and architects in the execution of operational or strategic plans.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, able to provide updates to relevant individuals/teams as required.
- Ensures optimal use and configuration of all installed infrastructure.
- Proactively manage the environment to meet required service levels.
- Server patching.
- Active Directory Group Policy Management.
- Documentation of failovers and procedures
- Implementing and testing disaster recovery.
- Participate in monthly shutdown/maintenance weekends.
Skills and experience: Essential qualification:
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience in an IT operations environment.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Windows Server operating system.
- Advanced knowledge and experience on server performance analysis.
- Knowledge of development and scripting will be very beneficial.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in infrastructure and application architecture.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in IT Service Management functions (ITIL, MOF)
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in the deployment of technical solutions.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in technical troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in the administration and implementation of Microsoft Windows Server.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in scripting Exchange, Active Directory and Power Shell
- Extensive experience installing, configuring and maintaining Microsoft Windows systems and Microsoft Windows server applications.
In-depth knowledge of the following is required:
- Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft Office 365
- Active Directory
- Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Teams (Platform, Meeting, Voice)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Exchange online
- OneDrive for business
- Visualization technologies Hyper-V, VMWARE.
- Microsoft Defender for (Identity, Endpoint Protection)
If you haven’t heard back from us two weeks after your application, consider it a failure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or related discipline –
- Windows Server Administration –
- Relevant completed certification certificates
Desired level of qualification:
About the employer:
Entrepreneurial/dynamic business school
Employer and Benefits:
Find out more/Apply to this position