Known as the most important black market for NFTs today, tits platform is presented as your best ally when it comes to buying and selling non-fungible tokens with the greatest speed and security. Stick to the end and we show you how to acquire the native currency of this platform and produce beneficial results, whether you want to sell digital coins or want to maximize your investment capital for the long term.
What is the NFT black market?
It is a decentralized platform that aims to bring the latest technology and new digital markets to everyone. by creating an ecosystem in which content creators and consumers can benefit. This platform enables NFT trading together with blockchain technology and smart contracts to protect intellectual property and enable fair trade in complete freedom.
NFT Black Market has its own native token which has the acronym (NBM) and is used to pay commissions within the platform during execution NFT operations.
Image from BSC Scan
How to buy the NBM token in 5 easy steps?
If you are familiar with the use of mobile wallets this will be a routine process for you but if, on the contrary, you do not use these tools very often to safeguard your cryptocurrencies, don’t worry, this time we will explain it to you. the steps to follow. follow to acquire the token quickly and safely.
- Download a mobile wallet like Trust Wallet or Metamask. Remember to keep your passphrase and never share your personal data or passwords.
- Add the token to your wallet in the “Add token” option. For this you will need the correct contract address which you can copy below. Remember to be on the Binance Smart Chain network.
NBM Token Contract Address
3. To acquire the NBM token, it is necessary to have BNB tokens, which is the native token of the Binance platform with which you can trade in all currencies in the network. Once you get BNB tokens, you need to go to a DAPP to execute the change such as Pancake Swap Platform, a decentralized platform that allows you to trade existing tokens within the Binance Smart Chain.
4. Connect your wallet to Pancake Swap and in the swap part place the two currencies.
5. Then click on the option shown in the image above and change the slippage or slippage to 5.5% as shown in the image below. Once you have everything in order you can complete the exchange, which is usually not automatic and you will have to wait a few minutes.
Wallets compatible with the platform.
It’s time to buy and sell NFTs!
Visit the NFT Black Market
Looking to advertise? We will be happy to help you publicize your project, business or service. CryptoMode produces high quality content for cryptocurrency companies. To date, we have provided branded exposure to dozens of companies, and you can be one of them. All of our customers appreciate our value for money. Contact us if you have any questions: [email protected]